Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Emotion: Hysterical.

-Crying that is, not laughter. Definitally not laughter.

So I was just talking to my boyfriend Will.

His parents hatee living in my town because people decided to be douchebags and make their lives HELL. So they want to move.
They told Will that they wouldn't move until he graduated highshcool which is in two years. So I thought, Hey this is good, I don't have anything to worry about!.

But I was just talking to him and he springs on me tat he feels bad that his parents have to go through all this shit just so he can graduate at my school. And that I was the only reason keeping him from moving.
But he's decided that he's going to tell them he is okay with moving because he doesn't want them to have to go through this.

But what about me!?
We've been going out for like a year and a half now. And he's just going to leave me.
I'm utterly heart broken. He says he loves me and I believe he does but he just isn't as upset over is as I am.
Like I always saw myself marrying him. I wanted to be a once in a lifetime girl that actually marries her highschool sweetheart. Not the normal ones who saw they're soo in love and then end up breaking up. I never saw this happening.
I'm depressed as it is.
He is my best friend.
The only person I can talk to.
And I'm depressed as it is.
How am I supposed to make it without him here?

I'm crushed, entirely.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I can feel your pain and it remminds me of my own, which I'm stilllll dealing with.

    Sometimes guys are just ... well, guys.

    ReplyDelete